Friday, July 06, 2007

June ROFL Awards

June 07 ROFL award

Hello there. Metro Mama here. It’s my turn to water Chicky’s plants and feed the dogs. You didn’t think she’d take off and leave you without any laughs did you!

Here are the June ROFL awards. Enjoy!

Oh, The Joys awarded Mamma Loves

Julie Pippert awarded Arkie Mama

Salad Days Chronicles awarded My Mommy's Place

O Mama Mia awarded Filtering Life

Bub and Pie awarded Mimi on the Breach

Cheeze Whiz and Mustard awarded Here In Idaho

Ali Martell awarded i am bossy

Her Bad Mother awarded Gingajoy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! It is quite a feat to make peoples asses fall off, but I am glad I am able to posses such a power.

Anonymous said...

Love this!! Going to go check these babies out!!
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues Girls
(p.s. - who did your graphic of the woman walking the stroller?)

Cathy, Amy and Kristina said...

Many thanks!

Unknown said...

hey mrs chicky
i saw your website is very good. i would like to make network with you. i receive many money cash for making network with blog. you pay me via paypal. it easy.

hey! A ROTFL laughing award. FINALLY! Somone sees my prowess and gives me the accolades I have been so long deserving. FINALLY!
(heh)