Friday, July 27, 2007

Well, you wanted updates

So sorry, can't post now. Supposed to be listening to a panel but Redneck Mommy keeps talking about her vagina. Very frustrating. How the hell am I supposed to listen with her breathing down my neck? Jeez.

And, no, I don't have a picture of it. Yet. Come back again tonight around midnight after she gets liquored up. I'll at least have a picture of her ass.

Sandra's too.

Maybe even Kittenpie's, Metro Mama's and MotherBumper's as well.

You'll be back tonight, won't you? I can tell.

11 comments:

flutter said...

Oh say hello to her vagina, will you?

Sarahviz said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! Green with jealousy stuck here in MA.

metro mama said...

I KNOW, she's distracting me too!

Is it time for cocktails yet?

motherbumper said...

I started drinking right after breakfast (had to - I'm sleeping with Something Baby Blue and I'm thinking of leaving SB - she's way better to spoon). Blogging babes are so f**kin' hot... but yes, they talk too much about their vaginas.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like I made the right decision on not attending this year...

very boring, it sounds.

Good thing.

I hate drinking

and meeting cool bloggers,

and va-jay-jay's.

Yup, hate it all...

good thing I'm here with a non-napping three year old,

doing finances.

Now that's the life.

:-) (Have a GREAT TIME!!)

Jonathon Morgan said...

makes me almost feel like i'm there with ya. ;)

Cristina said...

I'll definitely be back to see the ass picture.

Now that you've promised it, you best deliver! :)

karengreeners said...

snatch some good pics, won't you?
heh heh

Anonymous said...

Her vagina is very loud. I agree.

Mike

Anonymous said...

All the vagina action must have been on your side of the room!

kittenpie said...

You know, she is very reserved, that Redneck Mommy. I only got to see her nipple rings a few dozen times, she kept her beaver all to herself. How very, very dull.