Thursday, March 16, 2006

I feel pretty, oh so pretty.

So, you may have noticed that my space is going through some renovation. Who said the nesting instinct only happens in the months leading up to giving birth? I'm nesting like crazy. But instead of redoing every room in my house or - heaven forbid - start my spring cleaning, I'm having my Blog updated. Its going through some "tweaking" but this is the general idea. It reminds me of Pink Champagne bubbles.

Mmmm, Pink Champagne.

Maybe its the fact that spring is coming, but everyone around the 'ol blogosphere (at least the ones I'm reading) is sprucing things up a bit. Who needs a facelift when we can have a bloglift. Cheaper than botox, infinitely less painful than a boob job, and not as humiliating as a Brazilian bikini wax - Bloglifts are the new collagen. Just that extra special something to make you feel a little better about yourself.

Who needs a day at the spa? You don't have time for it anyway!

So when your best buddy asks you why you have that extra bounce in your step or asks if you've lost weight, you can say...

"Nah, I had my Blog done."


(pssst... Blog Diva...pass it on. She rocks!)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks FAAAABBBBULOUS Dahling!

Carolyn S. said...

This is amazing, it looks AWESOME! Perhaps my favorite blog design. Completely fab!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

Jess Riley said...

I like it. Veddy Good. Now I need to make my mind up on what to do to my own blog. Hmmmm...

ms blue said...

It is ultra cool! Very nice to look at and as always, an entertaining read.

MrsFortune said...

I really really like it!! Awesome job blogmakeoverdiva! It's very pink yet it doesn't make me want to puke. :) A rare accomplishment.

GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

you look amazing! nice work. so natural looking.

Mom101 said...

I am SUPPOSED to be holed up in my undisclosed location in West Hollywood, but am emerging for a brief moment just to tell you that this looks fantastic!! Truly. Elegant, tasteful and fun.

Stacy said...

love it love it love it!

halloweenlover said...

I love your blog! Very nice. And you look skinny too.

Chaotic Mom said...

I LOVE the changes you've made in your blog. Wish I knew how to do this. I'm waiting on an updated look from EWebscapes. I'm with you, though, I like changing things around. Will have to figure out how to do it on my own, or will break the bank.

Tired? Me too. Just blogged about that today, too.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing - does she only do blogger blogs? or typepad too? it is fabu in here!

Anonymous said...

Great design. I really like that phrase, "bloglift". Has a nice ring to it.

Jennifer
brazilian bikini wax