Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Well, spank my a** and call me Susie

With all the talk about sickness and dying and being one with our colons I almost completely forgot to mention that I, along with the delightful Metro Mama (as well as the goddess IzzyMom), have been handed the reigns of the ROFL awards from the oh-so-pregnant Mommy Off the Record.

(There were a lot of people mentioned in that last paragraph. Could be confusing. Let me break it down...)

I NEED HUMOR!!!

PLEASE SEND ME SOMETHING FUNNY!!!

Today is your last day to get in your nominations for the February ROFL Awards. So if someone tickled your funny bone or made you spit coffee out of your nose last month show that person your gratitude with a ROFL Award. Send your nominations to me at Chicky Chicky Baby at Hotmail dot Com by the end of today.

Winners will be announced on Friday.

That is all.

-------------------------------

Okay, that's not all. I lied. I stupidly assumed that y'all knew the rules - and you know what happens when one assumes something. It makes one a huge butt head.

The Rules:

- I already mentioned the whole getting your nomination to me by the end of today. Like, midnight Eastern time, or before I drag my ass out of bed in the morning tomorrow. Something like that.
- The post has to be an original, written post. Please no videos, reprinted jokes, or picture posts.
- When sending your nomination please send me the link to the specific post you want nominated as well as your URL. Secret admirers are great and all, but they have no place here.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i sent mine to metro already...:) do i still get to spank your ass?!? ha!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear...or read all the sordid details!

Mama en Fuego said...

Please....just give the ROFL award to Oh the Joys....

mad muthas said...

i'll drink to that, dirty birdie - she's consistently funny - never seems to have an off day. or if she does, she blogs it to make us all roar with laughter!

TSM Oregon said...

I agree that Oh The Joys should probably be the recipient. I'm always snorting at her!

Well, and you, too!

OhTheJoys said...

[Spanky, spanky]

"SUSIE!!!"

(I sent mine to metro mama already, G - er, Susie.)

And cograts on being the awards new home. I am a reg-u-lar nominator. I lurvs passing out awards to the blog wimmins and mins.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. C,

I am so happy the ROFL Awards have a nice new home here and with Metro Mama.

xo,
MotR

karengreeners said...

can't wait for the links; i needs me some rofl this month.

josetteplank.com said...

Dang! I haven't been reading as much as I should lately.

I'm looking forward tot the new list. I'll get back in the saddle again this month.

I'm going to spank you anyway.

megachick said...

crap. i read lots of funny posts last month, but my brain is like swiss cheese and i can't remember who they were!

Unknown said...

I always promise myself to actually nominate someone but I never do. I am so fricking lazy.

Summer said...

Here's a joke for you:

I was making love to this girl and she started crying. I said, "Are you going to hate yourself in the morning?" She said. "No. I hate myself now." (Rodney Dangerfield

mo-wo said...

I thought this was frickin' funny

http://mommymatic.blogspot.com/2007/02/items-of-note.html

Tho' p-man keeps wanting me to nominate him, poor love.

ps.. I know I am late but I was thinking this all day yesterday!! Wasn't that think soon enough