Thursday, April 02, 2009

I blame it on all the fresh air


Hey Mom, this outdoor stuff is great and all but I'm kind of sleepy....


And my hat keeps getting in my eyes. Do you think you could put down that camera and come pick me up? Maybe fix my hat too? Mom? Anyone? Where the heck are you going?

Alrighty then, I can see that's not going to happen. I guess I'm going to have to go to you...

Wait just a minute here. What the heck is this pokey stuff?

This wasn't here before. I don't know what it is but I know I don't like it. Nope, don't like it. Not one bit.

Mooooom. Put down the damn camera and COME. AND. GET. ME.

Stubborn?? Oh, I'll show you stubborn. You just wait until I get over there...

Yeah, you just do your clapping thing, lady. I'll clap along with you and then when you're not looking I'll chew on your kneecap.
*grumbling* Can't believe she made me crawl over that pokey stuff. Just wait until your back is turned, sweet cheeks. You won't believe what I can do with a poopy diaper and these little fingers of mine. Oh yes, payback is a bitch and I have no filter. Heh heh heh...

28 comments:

My Bottle's Up! said...

she's gorgeous and this was absolutely hilarious commentary!

Missy said...

Love it! What a cute little blog entry, and little girl too.

Missy

Heather said...

So cute!

Jennifer said...

So adorable... and brave to crawl on that pokey stuff. I don't even like to walk bare feet in it! ;-)

Mags said...

Babies always leave the best blog commentaries!!! She's adorable.

geenalyn said...

she is soooo stinkin' adorable and has the cutest smile. Those pictures were the perfect pick-me-up

Heather said...

love it! Especially that last photo-you'd better watch out, I think she is gonna do it!

MARY G said...

Holy Hilarious, bat-baby. I shudder to think what happens when she can walk.

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

The crawling picture is priceless! I cannot believe how big she's getting!

S said...

She really couldn't be any cuter.

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, she is adorable! Even though my daughter can't crawl yet, I'm sure she's thinking similar thoughts constantly. Especially the "Chew on kneecaps" one.

SciFi Dad said...

Huh. Apparently today is "post cute baby pictures" day (at least at the crazy people's blogs like yours and mine).

Also? Forget the poopy diaper kid... you've got TEETH now.

sam {temptingmama} said...

Gah!!! She's gotten so big and even MORE adorable - as if that's even possible! Look at her!

I still want to squish her cheeks!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

So adorable!!

Avalon said...

OMG!!! Would you have any objection if she disappeared to CT for a few days? I promise I'll keep her hat straight.

tracey said...

your little girl is absolutely adorable! i love her facial expressions while exploring that stuff called grass.

karengreeners said...

First spring! Awesome. She is so delicious.

Sarahviz said...

I swear, both your girls make the BEST faces!

Gini said...

That was hysterical! And she is just the cutest!

Samantha said...

I love the pink hat! Nice pictures!

Ruth Dynamite said...

She's a total cutie!

Crazed Nitwit said...

Cutest post I've seen all year! Thanks for sharing your adorable daughter with us. :)

a li'l bit squishy said...

OMG she is so cute! But you already knew that. A funny little story...I learned to walk because I hated grass so much that I wouldn't crawl over it. Turns out I'm allergic. My mom used the blanket it the middle of the yard as a babysitter until I learned to walk! Apparently that's not going to work for you...go baby girl!

Nancy said...

LOL.. Your daughter is adorable.

Alex Elliot said...

She's so cute! She looks a lot like your older daughter.

PunditMom said...

You've got your hands full there, my dear!

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Your commentary was perfect!! What great photos!!

Rusti said...

the photos - adorable
the captions - hilarious
the whole post - perfect and it made me hunker down at my desk and chuckle :)

a good start to the week!