Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Thoughts

On my mind...


Christmas was a lot more fun when I was a kid and someone else was responsible for taking down and putting away all the decorations.

__________

This is the most impractical and most wonderful thing my sister has purchased for Julia so far... My GOD she looks cute!

__________

I am so psyched for the new season of "Dancing with the Stars" if only to see Tia Carrere still carrying her post-pregnancy weight. Its refreshing to see a celebrity (okay, granted, a C-list celebrity) who is comfortable enough to appear on television looking like a normal person.

__________

My dog has the worst breath in the world. He's lucky he's damn cute.


__________

I know this isn't timely, but I can't stop thinking about it... I will NEVER forgive Johnny Damon. EVER.

__________

There are WAY too many primary-colored toys in my house. Its kind of freaking me out.

__________

Because of the holidays I haven't seen the women in my Mother's Group for a few weeks. And I really miss them.

__________

I hope everyone has a wonderful and healthy 2006.