Sunday, January 15, 2006

Seven Sevens

Got this one from Binky.

Seven things to do before I die
1. Learn Italian
2. Travel more
3. Get off my butt and put at least one title on Fisher - I'd settle for a CGC at this point
4. Find my inner peace. I'm not sure where I left it
5. Open my own business
6. Tell my husband I love him every single day
7. Raise my daughter to be a confident, self-assured, happy woman

Seven things I cannot do
1. Stop myself from cracking a joke during extremely tense situations
2. Drive a stick
3. Dance
4. Ice or Roller Skate
5. Ski
6. Knit
7. A decent cartwheel

Seven things that attracted me to my husband
In no particular order!
1. His kindness
2. His Humor
3. His ridiculously amazing intelligence
4. His beautiful blue eyes
5. His music collection
6. His smile
7. The way he made me feel like I was the only woman in the world

Seven things I say most often
1. No!
2. Yes, Nice, Good (works for dog training and husband training)
3. Aw, hell.
4. Fuck a Duck.
5. I know I'm forgetting something.
6. If we're going to get to where we're going we need to boogie.
7. Cool.

Seven books I love
I have loved far too many books in my life to limit the number to 7, but these are the ones that come to mind first
1. Drive: Women's True Stories from the Open Road - Jennie Goode (editor)
2. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn - Betty Smith
3. A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius - Dave Eggers
4. All of the books by Sandra Boynton
5. A Million Little Pieces - James Frye (I don't care if he may have fabricated a few things or not)
6. Dog is My Co-Pilot: Great Writers on the World's Oldest Friendship - Bark
7. Come to think of it, pretty much anything with "Dog" in the title or in the subject

Seven movies I watch over and over again
Again there are far too many, but here's the short list
1. Grosse Point Blanke
2. PCU (I know, its stupid, but it makes me giggle and I love Jeremy Piven)
3. Gigi
4. An American in Paris
5. Ocean's Eleven (the one with George Clooney, not the original one)
6. Grace of My Heart
7. Sixteen Candles/Pretty in Pink/Breakfast Club/St. Elmo's Fire (The Brat Pack Baby!)

Seven people I want to join in, too
1. Anyone
2. who
3. stumbles
4. across
5. this
6. blog
7. Thanks!

No comments: