Friday, January 20, 2006

The most addicting website EVER

I love reading other people's blogs, if only to find cool websites to check out(thanks Red Sox Bat Girl). This one is the best one I've seen in a while.

As a warning, make sure you pick the right photo. With one picture I looked like Helena Blavatsky. I had to find another picture IMMEDIATELY. With another I most resembled Catherine Deneuve. In yet another, and I'm not sure how this is possible, I most resembled Kate Winslet and Lucy Liu. The only one I really agreed with is my similarities to Alyson Hannigan.

This website is addicting... You have been warned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my site and linking to me. Did you find me on Dotmoms? It's a great site huh? Do you have a flickr account? Email me with the link and I'll add you as a contact!!!