Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Six things

Right now you're saying to yourself "Two posts in one day? How does this woman do it?!" Okay, you're probably not saying that at all. Instead you're probably wondering to yourself "Doesn't this woman have a hobby?"

The reason for this pause from watching "America's Next Top Model" is because I have been tagged by the lovely Reluctant Housewife. And though I told myself after the last Meme I did that I wouldn't do another one for some time, I just can't stand the thought of not sharing more of ME with the rest of the blogosphere.

The point of this game is to reveal 6 weird facts/things/habits about myself and then tag 6 people. And to that I say... Only 6?

SIX THINGS YOU REALLY DON'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME:

1. I have never had a cavity... until this year. That's 33 years of not having a dentist drill a hole in my tooth for those of you scoring at home.

2. I refuse to drink the milk in the bottom of my cereal bowl, even if I'm eating Cocoa Crispies.

3. I snort when I laugh.

4. I fear gas-powered yard equipment. I wouldn't start a lawn mower or snow blower if you held a gun to my head.

5. I can't drive a stick and I don't understand why that's a big deal to my husband.
(I meant a manual transmission, you sickos.)

6. I had an invisible friend when I was 4 or 5 years old. His name was "Cover". I have no idea why I named him "Cover" except for the fact that I was 4 or 5 years old. My family still picks on me about that name to this day.

There you go. While you're wondering how you can get the last five minutes of your life back I'm going to nominate...

Sandra
Jana - no good deed goes unpunished!
Mama C-ta
Her Bad Mother
Carr
BridgerMama

Rules and Regulations:
1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people.
2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault).
3. Leave me a comment letting me know that you have completed your mission (if you have chosen to accept it!)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah, you got me! OK I'll do it but right now have a killer headache and can't think of anything but the paaaain.

Sandra said...

oooo. Alright I'll do it but it might be hard narrowing it down to 6. Stay tuned for tomorrow. Just got home from work and it is 10:13pm. Looooong day. Need zzzzzz's

S

ms blue said...

Too many cavity's... I love chocolate.
I'm sure your snort is endearing.
Yard equipment is not for me.
I've never driven a stick.
Your invisible friend is fantastic. Makes my "Honey and Jenny" seem boring.

I've also completed my assignment! Thanks, it was fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow- what's the secret of the cavity-free mouth? Does it have anything to do with not drinking the milk in the bottom of the cereal bowl?

I knew all those gallons of Fruty Pebbles-flavored milk would come back to haunt me.

Stacy said...

I can't drive a stick either and my hubby thinks I am ridiculous for not even wanting to learn.

The Domesticator said...

Great list!
33 years without a cavity? That's got to be a world record!
I'm with you on the milk from the bottom of the cereal bowl. I like a glucose rush now and then, but it seems sort of gross getting it that way. Hey, maybe that's why you've done so well in the cavity department!

CJ said...

I think Cover is a perfectly acceptable name for an imaginary friend. My son never had them, but I'm hoping one of my girls will give me the experience!

Sandra said...

Okay it's done.

Anonymous said...

#2. I can only tolerate milk when it's in cereal. And, I too, refuse to drink the leftover cereal milk.

Great list!

Jess Riley said...

COVER!!! Oh, that is so, so adorable. LOL

No cavities, eh? Did you live in the city or country as a kid? I lived in the country (no flouridated water) so my entire elementary class had to swish with special mouthwash every Monday from grades k-6. It worked--I haven't had a cavity yet. *knock on wood*

Her Bad Mother said...

'S done. I probably did it wrong, because I can't follow rules, but I did it... and I liked it...

city dweller said...

Never had a cavity?? That's pretty awesome. I wish I could say that. Seriously!

Bridgermama said...

Stoopid Blogger! Won't let me post my Meme, stay tuned tomorrow.

MrsFortune said...

Wow! I have never had a cavity either! I'm only 29, so you've got 4 years on me, but my mother is almost 60 and she's never had one, either. I think it's a genetic thing because I HATE DENTISTS and never go.

Kristin said...

I was told I HAD to learn to drive a stick shift because, and I quote:

There could be an emergency and you would have to go for help and the only car available is a stick and OMG what would you do? Let people die? Not escape? Think Kristin, what would you do?

Fuck. No wonder I am such a looney.

Bridgermama said...

Mission accomplished my friend!

SUEB0B said...

My imaginary friend was Liz Cohen. I really, really wanted a jewish imaginary friend. I guess because Christians were so tedious to me even as a child.