Thursday, February 08, 2007

Want to save your marriage (insert name here)? Let me tell you how!

Psst... If you'd like a break from my whining and belly-aching go here to read about my experiences with a how-to manual for new parents who want to save their marriages. Just in time for Valentine's Day! It will make you laugh! It will make you cry! It will make you rethink your position on oral sex!

Did I get your attention? Good. Now clicky clicky.

Our regularly scheduled moaning about my horrible life (har) will continue after these messages.

11 comments:

Amie Adams said...

Okay, I might check it out...but I'm skeptical.

I'm a bit concerned there might be pressure to give oral sex now. I can't take any more pressure!!

Binky said...

Does the 5-minute fix assume that the man isn't getting enough sex otherwise? Because, in my house, and when it comes to conjugal matters, I'm the "man" and I definitely don't get enough sex. But it seems totally incomprehensible that my husband would even DREAM of taking five minutes out of every week to please me, unreciprocated, just to make me less bitter about the fact that I usually don't get any.

I've discovered that most self-help books rely wholly on stereotypes that don't do anything for the sexual role-reversal my husband and I have going on.

wayabetty said...

Yeah, I don't do self-help books either but I'll take your words for it.

Creative-Type Dad said...

Wow, you sure got my attention

Sparky Duck said...

what if I dont want to change my position on oral sex. I like my concrete thoughts on oral sex already, what are you trying to do brain wash me?

Damselfly said...

Hey, I'll check it out.

Unknown said...

Hmmmm....after that one, I'm anxiously awaiting your rants again. :-)

Her Bad Mother said...

Since when does a blow-job take 5 minutes, is what I want to know.

Jonathon Morgan said...

ARGH! valentine's day! you've reminded me to think of a gift -- something that doesn't involve blowjobs.

megachick said...

if it only took 5 minutes, i might be more inclined to do it....

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I'm laughing because you're so damn cute. :) I'm going, I'm going!