trainwreck media frenzy surrounding the death of Anna Nicole Smith (Ack! Clowns!) and Britney's extreme breakdown (She's in rehab! Now she's out! She shaved her head! She got bad tattoos! She's back in rehab! Now she's out! She attacks a photographer's car! She's back in rehab! Can't we just remember her as she was?) I skipped last Friday's links. I know, it ruined your whole weekend, but never fear! Super Links are here!
Super Links? Seriously? Oy.
(Admittedly, heavy on the iFilms. Like that's a bad thing?)
- Perhaps you'll think twice before throwing a cup of ice at the car that just cut you off in traffic. I know I will. Beware - The McMissle.
- Proof that the more you fucking swear in your muthafucking movie the better your fucking chances are of winning a goddamnmuthafucking Oscar. Bitch.
- Oh, this is so wrong. So, so very wrong. Why am I still laughing?
- This is so sad. This man guaranteed that McDonald's didn't lose thousands, no possibly millions of Catholic patrons and what did he get for his invention? Nuthin'.
- This is what happens when you drop acid before going on David Letterman's show. (an oldie but a goodie)
**Added** - Shoot, almost forgot this one. So far the only thing interesting about this season's American Idol contestants is when one of the girls goes wild. And topless.
And since comments are my bag, baby - the funny ones, the thought provoking ones, the ones that make me piss my pants - I've got to thank Dirty Birdie for not one, but two comments on two separate posts that had me running for the Charmin. Her comments on this post and this one made me laugh out loud, and that's hard to do these days. Thanks DB, you're one funny beyotch.
Friday, February 23, 2007