Friday, October 05, 2007

September ROFL Awards

I'm pulling my head out of the toilet long enough to bring you, along with my esteemed partner in ha-ha Metro Mama, the September ROFL Awards.

Bring on the funny!

My nominee for this month was in no way influenced by my desire to start referring to myself in the third person. I don't think I could pull it off anyway. This month I'm nominating Bossy and her video love letter to the almighty Dooce. I used to love Dooce myself, now I big pink puffy heart Bossy. Fer chrissake.

Sorry, inside joke between me and Bossy. You understand, of course. We're like this. *crosses fingers*

Sept '07 ROFL



Here's this month's winners! Go share the funny.



Mad Hatter awarded Julie Pippert

Sober Briquette awarded Ewe Are Here

Red Stapler awarded Kevin Charnas

Elizabeth awarded I am Bossy

Vodkarella and Ali Martell awarded Sarah and the Goon Squad

Redsy awarded Madeline Holler

Oh, The Joys awarded Where’s My Cape


-----------------------

You can start getting your October ROFL nominations in immediately since it is, after all, October now. Send your nominations for funny posts that had you rolling on the floor to either Chicky Chicky Baby 2 [at] Yahoo [dot] com or Metro Mama [at] hotmail [dot] com. All nominees are announced the first Friday of every month.

Say it with me - Nominate a funny, save the world. Nominate a funny, save the world.

20 comments:

Mad said...

Ya people, get nominating! I was somewhat surprised by how few nominees there were this month given that I tee-hee'd my way through September.

Thanks, as ever, for doing this Chicky especially now that yer head's in the terlet.

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys!

I always mean to nominate somebody and I forget every month.

Magpie said...

Bossy's video was indeed hysterical. Good call!

motherbumper said...

So I've got a question about dem de heres ROLF nominations and awards - can anyone nominate another blogger for these things? I'm sure you described it somewhere but you know me, I need to be hand-held and told numerous times before I understand. The reason I ask is because I read some freakin' funny posts and would love to spread to the love (and laughs).

signed,
motherbumper the clueless

BOSSY said...

Fer chrissake, Bossy hates Inside jokes. (Jaysus)

PunditMom said...

BOSSY ROCKS! I can't get enough of that video!

Phoenix said...

I freaking heart Bossy. She cracks my ass up.

I hope you feel better soon.

Lisa said...

Bossy IS most awesome. If she goes to BlogHer again next year, I plan to bribe her with drinks, so she'll be my friend. And if that doesn't work, maybe begging or whining will do the trick?

Girlplustwo said...

bossy's post actually did make me shat on my keyboard.

Kyla said...

Okay, next month I'm going to get off my ass and nominate someone. We need a longer list!

Thanks Mrs. Chicky!

Lawyer Mama said...

Bossy's post was fabulous. I heart Bossy now too. I have to stop stalking Dooce and stalk Bossy.

Dude, I promise I will participate in October!

Anonymous said...

Yep, I nominated Bossy for her post about Dooce, but I could nominate Bossy for every post she writes every day. I want to be Bossy when I grow up.

EE said...

I wonder if Dooce ever responded to Bossy's video....
I loved it!!!

Redsy said...

Hey Doll,
Neither of my links work... hmmmm

Unknown said...

Love these! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

m0NtBr The best blog you have!

Anonymous said...

esLaQJ Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Hello all!