Thursday, February 23, 2006

So you won't want to slit your wrists...

Yeah, I know the last two posts (and the next 5) have been a little - what's the word I'm looking for? Depressing as bloody hell. Sorry about that. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Blogging is cheaper than Therapy. So I wanted to let you know that I really appreciate you sticking in there with me, Dear Reader. I really, really, Reeeally appreciate it. I know that you try to escape your daily lives by reading other people's blogs. I do too, lots of them.

One might say too many.

Anyway, back to my point. I know that by reading my recent posts you may feel like throwing yourself off the roof of the nearest Toys 'R Us, so I wanted to throw you a bit of good news...

First of all I have Pink Eye in both eyes. Yeah, that's not good. But it is funny to see people's reaction when they see my face and then try to avoid me like the plague. Of course they try to act nonchalant about it which makes it even more obvious. Its even funnier to see employees at drive-thrus try to take my money with two finger tips (like whatever I'm handing them is going to immediately infect them) and then practically throw my food and drink at me to get me the hell out of there as quickly as possible. High Comedy. I won't even need anything but yet I'm compelled to pull up to a Dunkin' Donuts just to go through the Drive Thru.

Is that evil of me?



Second, for my doggie lovin' friends... Fisher, my sweet yellow lab finally got his CGC (Canine Good Citizen) award the other night. He passed it so easily it was almost embarrassing, if I hadn't been so proud. The damn dog is almost 4 years old but I haven't gotten of my ass to do this with him until now. Have you heard the saying "Doctor, heal thyself" or "Plumbers have the worst pipes"? Well, never judge a dog trainer by their dog. We're usually too busy helping everyone else with their dogs to help our own.



There you go - two things that don't have to do with death.

I feel better. How 'bout you?

No comments: