Monday, February 06, 2006

He is so getting some later

An actual conversation at the Chicky Household while watching the beginning of "Blazing Saddles" (the railroad track scene).

Me: "I remember when I was a kid I was so scared of quicksand but now you never hear about it. I'm beginning to wonder if it still exists."

Hubby: "It does. I've stepped in quicksand."

Me: looking confused "You've actually stepped in quicksand and lived to tell about it? When was this?

Hubby: "When I was on that NOLS trip in college. I've told you this story before."

Me: "No you haven't. You've told me every other story of yours about a million times but you never told me you stepped in quicksand. I would have remember that one."

Hubby: "Oh." pause "I stepped in quicksand."


My Hubby is the coolest person ever.

No comments: